You must have read one of the following books: Midsummers Nights dream, Dickens Hard Times, Faulkner As I Lay Dying, Dracula and Ligeia.
choose a subject within these books and compare it with ANY book that has the same subject that you have also read.
Please look at the rubric before contacting me, need proof you are not a bot.
Parameters of the individual essay:
1. 500 to 600 words, carefully edited.
2. Choose a theme
3. Read one class book fully plus one of your own choice with the same theme t.
5. Write a comparative essay, focussing on the theme
6. Keep the TEXAS essay style in mind
7. An example of body paragraphs:
i. Intro to theme, ending with a clear and unambiguous thesis
ii. Book 1 with quote
iii. Book 2 with quote