1. Identify the population and sample type in this study. Is the sample representative? Why or why not? 10 points
2. Identify all key constructs in this study. Identify ALL varables as independent, dependent, confounding, discrete, nominal, ordinal interval, ratio, quantitative, qualitative, et. al….include ALL appropriate descriptors for each variable. 30 points
3. Did the authors discuss reliability and validity? If so, what were they describing, and what were their comments? 10 points
4. Describe and critique all data displays in this article. What was clear, and what factors might have been less clear? Was the appropriate type of data display sued for the level of the variables? 25 points
5. What descriptive statistics were used? List all and briefly describe. 25 points
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.