Recently staff has been complaining about abusive physician behavior. A process introduced to deal with abusive physician behavior alienates some doctors. As a direct result of the staff complaints, one of every three doctors threatens to leave the hospital.
Recommend a system for addressing the grievances along with a long term solution focused on the interpersonal conflict.
1. Clearly define the problem to be solved or identify the symptoms that suggest an underlying problem.
2. Who are the stakeholders in this situation and how are they involved or impacted by this problem?
3. What alternative solutions should be considered in solving this problem?
a. How did you arrive at these alternatives?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each alternative? Quantify where possible.
5. Indicate which alternative you would recommend and why.
6. Indicate the potential risks if the recommendation turns out to be wrong.
7. How do you expect each of the stakeholders to react to your recommendation?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.