. Listen to the podcast: https://www.npr.org/2018/06/06/617676327/what-the-controversy-over-facebooks-privacy-policy-reveals-about-the-company-and
2.) Read the articleâ€œDangerous Terms: A Userâ€™s Guide to EULAsâ€ by Annalee Newitz :
3.) Complete the assignment below .
Scenario: You and your business partner have just started your own company. Your partner just listened to a 3-minute NPR podcast and sent you an email inquiring about privacy policies, end user license agreements, and terms of service agreements.
2. Write an email to your business partner that answers the email below.
1. In the podcast the speaker stated that companies need to â€make privacy policies more digestible and readable.â€ Do you agree? What are your thoughts on how companies can do this? (10 points)
2. What is the difference between an End User License Agreement (EULA) and a Terms of Service Agreement (TOS)? (10 points)
3. Can you explain two benefits of end user license agreements? (4 points)
4. What are three good reasons for establishing a Terms of Service Agreement? (6 points)
5. What is our product and what will we need to write? I am embarrassedâ€”I forgotâ€”please provide the name or idea of the â€œproduct or serviceâ€ that our company (for this scenario) is providing and indicate whether we would need to write a EULA or TOS. What are the key elements that we would need to include in our agreement? And please explain why they are essential. (15 points)
6. Where can I find more information on how to write the best kind of agreement? And my friend, do not simply write, the Internet or a URL addressâ€”provide specific and detailed information. (10 points)
7. Finally, what are some pitfalls that those who write such agreements must avoid? (10 points)
You will be also graded on â€¢ grammar and style (20 points) â€¢ How effectively you follow the rules for writing an email (See Figure 14.12 on page 375) (15 points)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.