Output reference challenge
This challenge has an output reference, meaning that the SQL queries you write in the *.sql file must output the same result if you source it.
For these kind of challenges, there is a terminal tab enabled in the left pane so you can:
- Write down the tasks in the file
- source the file in the mysql> command line by executing source sql-6-*.sql
- Compare the output of your input file against the reference output
- If the result matches, Check it! afterwards
A sql-6-1.sql file has been opened for you.
Write each of the following tasks as a SQL statement in a new line:
- Select the product with the least stock from the e_store.products table. The output should look like this:
GET THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH SUBMIT YOUR HOMEWORKS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
MySQL Output reference challenge This challenge has an output reference , meaning that the SQL queries you write in the *.sql file must output the… was first posted on August 20, 2020 at 1:44 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"