Assignment 3: Project Proposal – Execution, Control, and Closure
Note: This is the third of three assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
Now, it is time for you to discuss your project’s challenges (e.g., risks); performance management plan (e.g., earned value management); and proposed plan for closing the project when it is done.
Write a four to six page paper, in which you define the execution, control, and closure aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
1. Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
2. Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
3. Examine how you manage your project performance via earned value management. Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
4. Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: