Text: Psychology Core Concepts: Zimbardo, Johnson and Hamilton 7TH EDITION (978-0-205183463) I cant found the text online maybe you can
Or You can access The Discovering Psychology video series on the internet for free!
Type 1 page for each ½ hour video unit where you submit bullets outlining the content of each ½ hour lecture (not more than one page in length) AND, SEPARATELY, ANSWER ALL LEARNING OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS FROM THE ATTACHED/ENCLOSED PACKET( state each question before each of your responses. Make sure you cite page references from the text for each of your answers).
ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS CAN BE FOUND IN VIDEO AND TEXT INSIDE FRONT AND BACK COVER OF TEXT WILL TELL YOU WHAT CHAPTERS CORRELATE WITH WHICH VIDEOS).
THE COVER PAGE SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR NAME, DATE, VIDEO NUMBERS, AND A NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED.
After viewing the television program and completing the assigned readings, you should be able to:
1. Define Psychology.
2. Distinguish between the micro, molecular, and macro levels of analysis.
3. Describe the major goals of psychology.
4. Describe what psychologists do and give some examples of the kinds of questions they may be interested in investigating.
5. Summarize the history of the major theoretical approaches to psychology.
6. Describe seven current psychological perspectives.
7. Describe how the concerns of psychologists have evolved with the larger culture.