1. What is the difference between a copyright and a patent on a computer program?
2. What do we mean by “intellectual property”? What are the differences between intellectual property and real property? Should someone be able to own intellectual property? Why or why not?
3. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) asserts that downloading copyrighted music on the Internet without paying for it is stealing, but lots of people are doing it. Is this ethical? Why or why not? If this is not ethical, why are so many people doing it?
4. In reference to a company sharing information that it has collected about a customer, what is meant by “opt-in”? By “opt-out”? In your opinion, which of these is preferable?
5. What is meant by the term identity theft? What can happen to a person who is the victim of identity theft?
. WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post What is meant by the term identity theft? What can happen to a person who is the victim of identity theft? appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.